Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Apathy

School started a week ago, although I missed thursday and friday for vacation purposes. Nevertheless, I am feeling very unmotivated. I had hoped that the holidays would be enough of a break to get me through this term, but I feel like I am burnt out already. I cannot wait for the summer to come, as I plan on taking my first school-free summer since starting my post-secondary education. I really do need the break.
I do have some work to do, but not a whole lot yet, which is nice. That said, I am feeling fairly bored; I don't want to work but at the same time I want something to do. I also need to start cleaning up my res, but the prospect is so daunting that I can't bring myself to start. For that matter, I feel too lathargic to do much at all. Hopefully I can pull myself out of it soon.

On a completely unrelated note, Apple has unveiled their Macbook Pro. Despite having a fairly awkward (and, let's admit it, stupid) name, it looks to be a very nice computer. I almost wish I needed a computer, so that I could justify buying one. I assume I will once my current powerbook expires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home