Monday, January 23, 2006

Storm clouds a'comin

"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm
clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead."
-George W. Bush

Well, it is voting day in Canda, and that means most of you should be voting. All signs point to a conservative minority government (please don't let them have a majority). All the same, go out and vote. Get the practice. Chances are we will have another one in a year or two. Of course, if you plan on voting conservative, then there is no need to go vote. Why don't you just relax in the warmth of your home? Voting isn't important anyhow. For the rest of you: go vote!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stew said...

I see you've become familiar with the ABCs of voting: Anything But Conservative.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

As much as I disagree with the policies of the NDP, the NDP's platform is based around equity and human rights, so I can't blame anyone who supports them. The same holds for Green party (Yay for idealists). I just find something so unacceptable in the conservative social ideology. I mean, for all economic extents and purposes, I would be well served by the conservatives. I'm just not comfortable with the fundamental idealogical gap between myself and some of those in the conservative party. And I think that is is probably one of the dominant sentiments amongst those in the "anything but conservative" camp.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home